Dr. Dowling is recognized by his peers for excellence in patient care!
"Whether I am meeting with professional groups across the nation or teaching future doctors, I look forward to making the latest medical advancements in podiatric care available to you."
- Board Certification: American Board of Podiatric Surgery-foot and ankle, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine-primary podiatric medicine
- Fellowship: American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, American Association of Hospital Podiatrists
- Membership: American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine, American Podiatric Medical Association, Michigan Podiatric Medical Association-Northeast Division (Past President)
- University Teaching Staff: Clinical Assistant Professor at Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Assistant Professor of Podiatric Medicine at Des Moines University of Osteopathic Medicine
- Honors: Blue Care Network of Michigan Award of Excellence in Patient Satisfaction
A solid education with a commitment to lifelong learning!
"When you are dealing with the lives of other people, there is no substitute for rigorous education and exacting standards of professional training. I have been committed to excellence throughout my academic study. As my patient, you will benefit from that commitment."
- B.S., Central Michigan University
- D.P.M., Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency in foot and ankle surgery at Harrison Community Hospital (now St. John's), Mt. Clemens, MI
A lifetime commitment to your health care!
"I still take over 50 hours of advanced training annually. This allows me to keep learning new ways to make your care more comfortable and effective."
Advance Training: Diabetic wound care, including medical maggot therapy, minimally invasive heel spur surgery, bunionectomy, joint replacement, pediatric deformities and reconstructive foot surgery
» Back to Top